What an interesting flavour. The scent and flavour profile is simultaneously intriguing me and making me feel ill. I have a weird relationship with berries. I love them individually, but any sort of berry mixture never goes over well. The cinnamon here seems to create the pie effect, at least in my cold shaken milk, and I think that’s what is allowing this flavour to work for me. I’ve also never had a berry pie, so perhaps this is what it’s supposed to taste like? Perhaps a warm latte would work better?

OMGsrsly

Blueberry cinnamon pie would be amazing right about now. :) Honestly, I think flavours and spices depend on the taste of the person making it. Like, we never put cinnamon in our strawberry or rhubarb pies, but according to the internet, that’s a thing.

Courtney

I know what you mean. I could do any berry with cinnamon I think. But more than one berry and I just can’t. It makes my stomach turn. But gah, blueberry cinnamon pie sounds amazing. I’ve also only had strawberry rhubarb together in a pie, never separate haha!

OMGsrsly

Yeah, and apparently strawberry-rhubarb pie is a thing too! I’ve never had it. :)

Roswell Strange

Strawberry Pie is pretty decent ;)

**Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Stephanie

Oh bummer :/ I am sorry it makes you feel ill…

Courtney

That’s okay! They can’t all be winners. I’m glad I tried it for sure.

Stephanie

Well, if you decide you wanna trade, just let me know :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Roswell Strange

Strawberry Pie is pretty decent ;)

**Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Stephanie

Oh bummer :/ I am sorry it makes you feel ill…

Courtney

That’s okay! They can’t all be winners. I’m glad I tried it for sure.

Stephanie

Well, if you decide you wanna trade, just let me know :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada