This one came in the Hapa-tite swap I signed up for via Nicole.

First off, look what a pretty colour it is! The camera didn’t quote do it justice, but you get the picture.

This one smells just like Forever Nuts, Brioche Free, etc. I have a pretty good feeling it will taste similar. Although, it does have popcorn as an ingredient.

What a shock – IT DOES! Haha. I do enjoy the taste of all these teas, but I can’t drink them all the time. This was nice surprise though, since I haven’t had Forever Nuts in ages. Probably close to a year. This is a great herbal in between my matchas.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
hapatite

So glad that you got some good teas in the swap!

Comments

hapatite

So glad that you got some good teas in the swap!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada