I threw both this and French Vanilla matcha in the fridge with milk this morning to sit all day. Now it’s time to compare.

Upon first sip, the vanilla is here with a hint of, is that cinnamon? It’s very subtle, but there is something that isn’t just pure vanilla. Or maybe that’s what Madagascar vanilla is? It doesn’t seem to be cinnamon exactly, but I can’t figure it out. Not nutmeg either, since I generally do not like nutmeg.

I just checked the French Vanilla, and it’s definitely only in the Madagascar. Fascinating.

I would say this one is tasty, but I don’t really need it in my life. I’ve drank half the jar and only one sip of the French Vanilla, but I am preferring the FV.

Thanks for sharing both these awesome matchas Cavovorax! Also, is this one delicate?

Cavocorax

I believe so! The label didn’t have any flavouring level on it, so I assume the default is delicate?

Comments

Cavocorax

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada