drank Graham Slam by Herbal Infusions

This tea is wonderful. It isn’t nearly as sweet as the smell may lead one to believe, which I personally really enjoy. The graham-ness comes through clearly as well.

I’m almost packed guys. I actually just used my carry-on size luggage piece, and I’ll bring my bookbag too. There is a massive storm at home right now, so hopefully flights will not be delayed or cancelled flying into Halifax tomorrow, eek.

Fjellrev

Exciting! I hope there won’t be any delays.

__Morgana__

Yay! Have a great trip!

OMGsrsly

Yay! Have so much fun! :)

Aimee Popovacki

haha the storm is pretty much gone!

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

It’s over now…I think! Have fun!

keychange

Wow, that storm sounded crazy intense. Have so so much fun!

Courtney

Thanks guys! And thanks for the updates too Aimee and whatshesaid. :) Yay!

caile

Have a wonderful trip! :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Exciting! I hope there won’t be any delays.

__Morgana__

Yay! Have a great trip!

OMGsrsly

Yay! Have so much fun! :)

Aimee Popovacki

haha the storm is pretty much gone!

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

It’s over now…I think! Have fun!

keychange

Wow, that storm sounded crazy intense. Have so so much fun!

Courtney

Thanks guys! And thanks for the updates too Aimee and whatshesaid. :) Yay!

caile

Have a wonderful trip! :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada