Another sample from Roswell Strange!

Well hello hibiscus. It’s been a while. I can’t recall when I last had a hibiscus-laden tea. Sometimes I don’t find hibiscus all that bad, and tonight is one of those times. It’s certainly tart, but it wouldn’t say this one is bad. In the right mood, I could see having more of this. I have a feeling it would be decent cold. I don’t know if I can truly taste anything beneath the hibiscus, but there is is.

Thanks Roswell Strange!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada