I’m such a sucker for banana chocolate. I have this thing where I despise fruit and chocolate together, with this one exception.

This is my morning cup with my breakfast of coconut pineapple loaf, plain yogurt with honey, and coconut water. I have a mango I should cut up, but perhaps that will be for lunch.

This tea is delightful. There are lots of floating bits, but it’s so tasty I don’t mind. The chocolate is apparent and the banana less so, but still there. I wouldn’t mind having a tin of this around for a herbal option. Though I think the closest Tea Desire is close to a 45 minute drive away. This city needs to grow up, not out.

Thanks Roswell Strange!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada