This is actually a decent rooibos. I’m always wary of rooibos, since I generally do not enjoy it at all. With the one exception of Fauchon’s L’Automne. Sigh.

The rooibos base here doesn’t overtake the other ingredients completely, which is great. The apple is apparent, though I’m not so sure about the pistachio or strudel aspect. There is something dimming the apple a bit so those things are there, just not distinguishable to me. Overall, an enjoyable cup, especially for a rooibos.

Thanks Roswell Strange!

VariaTEA

This is definitely a good rooibos.

Suziqzer

Sounds like a good one. I prefer when the rooibos isn’t an apparent flavor of the tea, but blends well with other flavors. L’Automne is great … I agree!

Roswell Strange

I actually just made a cup of this…

Comments

VariaTEA

This is definitely a good rooibos.

Suziqzer

Roswell Strange

I actually just made a cup of this…

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada