I knew I put this in the fridge earlier for a reason. I’ve had a frustrating day working on writing a paper that has little relevance to anything meaningfully related to the class, when I should be studying for the 4 exams I have this week.

Now studying for something different and drinking this delightful banana medicine-esque tea, and soon I will be in bed. Ending this day on a good note.

keychange

Great choice of matcha!!

Comments

keychange

Great choice of matcha!!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada