This is a sipdown. Well, until my matcha order from VariaTEA arrives. :)

I needed a little boost because I’m fading but I still need to get just a little bit more studying done before tomorrow. I’m not so much one of those people that can wake up early to get in last minute studying.

Jennkay

I’d rather stay up late than wake up early to study any day! Hooray for matcha boosts :)

Memily

I’d rather stay up late than wake up early in general ;) go go gadget studying!

Comments

Jennkay

Memily

I’d rather stay up late than wake up early in general ;) go go gadget studying!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada