It seems they can’t all be winners. This one was far too hibiscus-happy for me. I plan on trying again with a shorter steeping time, since I went at the mid-steeping point suggested.

Or perhaps I’ll try it iced. I did order 50g, so I have plenty to experiment with.

Plunkybug

Yuck, hibby. :(

Courtney

It can be a bit much. Some teas I can get on board, but it’s definitely hit or miss.

Comments

Plunkybug

Yuck, hibby. :(

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada