Mmm. I put 1/2 tsp. of this in a mason jar of milk and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours. I spent a significant portion of the afternoon intensively researching wellies, which means I’ve now decided it’s time to get this paper done. This was just the tasty kickstart I needed.

This one is working much better for me than did Peanut Butter. It has a similar taste, but the addition of “Pie” on the end here makes it more acceptable to me. It’s funny how the mind works. I am thoroughly enjoying this now, but I’ll have to do a more detailed note later.

Thanks VariaTEA for adding this one into our matcha order. Excellent choice!

VariaTEA

Haha this was actually your choice so thank you :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Haha this was actually your choice so thank you :P

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada