drank Cola Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Well, this one is a bit bizarre. Added to this is that this is my first matcha soda and I’m not a fan of carbonation, but besides that it is just weird.

Is that licorice? It’s reminiscent of cola, but also not. I don’t really know what to say about this one.

Thanks for the sample VariaTEA! Yet another matcha flavour down.

I’m also happy I have a cup of Dolce Vita steeping away haha.

VariaTEA

I got licorice too but I have no idea why that would be.

Courtney

It was bizarre haha. Almost medicinal licorice too. I think it’s safe to say that one won’t have a home in my cupboard. :P

Stephanie

The thought of this one creeps me out

Comments

VariaTEA

I got licorice too but I have no idea why that would be.

Courtney

Stephanie

The thought of this one creeps me out

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada