drank Chocolate Truffle by Tea Desire

I didn’t look this one up on Steepster before I brewed it, and it was quite a shock when it smelled of pu’erh once steeped.

Well, well. I was a little wary, but I let it cool as I wrote out more cue cards for conservation. I finally braved taking a sip, and it’s not so scary. The scent is far more pu’erh-y than the taste. The taste has a nice chocolate profile with the unmistakable, but not overwhelming pu’erh base.

Thanks for the surprise VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

You’re welcome. That sample came to my from Kat_Maria who I believe got it from MissB. Since I tried it before, I knew it was not for me so I thought I would pass it along in hopes it would find a home with someone who might enjoy it :P. Gotta love how tea travels.

Stephanie

Chocolate puerh sounds good to me!

Comments

VariaTEA

Stephanie

Chocolate puerh sounds good to me!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada