My sipdowns may have been slowed up by receiving my Butiki order today, which was awesome. My sipdown tally for today includes:

French Vanilla matcha
Divine Temptation (just until I pick up more next week!)
and 3 samples (Good Feeling, Mind Palace, and Tamarind Pop)

Tomorrow I have an exam, so I won’t be in the house for half the day at least. We shall see what sort of sipdowns I can manage.

P.S. It’s raining! I wait all year for the one month it rains here, and my wellies are scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Perfection.

Memily

Butiki! Rain! Everything is wonderful!

Yay, wellies!
Just curious what mind palace tea is? Sherlock, clearly

Courtney

I didn’t do a note because, uhm, it got dumped. It was from Beastly Beverages and was a pu’erh. Pu’erhs and I generally do not get on well.

MissB

Mind Palace? I’m assuming it came from me. Zero pu-erh in there, just a blend of Assam and Ceylon. It is a weird one though, I must admit.

Courtney – FYI rain here has been minimal for us. IE not even hikers have gotten even a little wet

Courtney

It’s not pu’erh MissB? Whaaaat? I’m having a hard time with that. It did come from you, well from VariaTEA to me, but from you to her.

Sil thanks for the heads up! I’m still bringing them hehe. But I am excited for good weather there. And OCEAN.

Oh that does sound weird

Comments

Memily

Butiki! Rain! Everything is wonderful!

Yay, wellies!
Just curious what mind palace tea is? Sherlock, clearly

MissB

Oh that does sound weird

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada