Now this is what I’m talking about. I just got settled in for a day full of studying for my one last exam tomorrow, and this tea is perfection. The chocolate notes never cease to amaze me. I’m so happy to have a cupboard full of Butiki teas again (note to self: never go so long between orders again).

Also, I just placed an AE order and I ended up saving just as much as I spent. Best.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Is AE a tea company I’ve never heard of or is American Eagle having a sale? Haha

Yes, nothing like that satisfying cup of a tea you’ve already established you love!

Courtney

Haha, American Eagle. Sorry, perhaps I should’ve clarified. They are having a sale and I had a discount code in my email. Do you ever just have things in your online cart for ages – adding more and taking off a few things, until finally the discounts are good enough?

This tea is such a delight.

Oh yes, been there!!

I can’t remember if I tried this tea or not, I get two of them mixed up all the time

Courtney

I checked the notes and it looks as though you did haha. This one is amazing! And Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black is to die for. I saw someone described the TWMB as waffle-like a few months back and that is bang on.

Oh I think the TWMB is the one I always get it mixed up with, lol
I might order both and just do a huge order when the time comes!

Courtney

That sounds best haha. I always try to hit the free shipping threshold. :)

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Courtney

This tea is such a delight.

Oh yes, been there!!

Oh I think the TWMB is the one I always get it mixed up with, lol
I might order both and just do a huge order when the time comes!

Courtney

That sounds best haha. I always try to hit the free shipping threshold. :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada