drank Coconut Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I didn’t even realize I was at sipdown levels of this one. So I managed one sipdown today, yay! I made it for through all my samples, plus some of my cupboard teas this week and I feel great about that.

Now I’m packing (trying to is a better way of saying it) and it’s a miracle I make it through winter at all. I did some calculations, because I like quantifying everything, and literally 89% of my closet is summer clothing. That settles it then, I’m moving to California. Or Australia.

keychange

Have so so much fun on your trip!

Have a blast!
I hear you about the summer clothes, wishful thinking I guess.

Courtney

I have this theory about my summer clothes that thats’s how I combat seasonal depression. The bright colours year-round just helps.

OMGsrsly

Like my BRIGHT CORAL raincoat. :) Some cheerfulness on a grey day.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

We Canadians have to deal somehow…. Coping mechanisms for the winter that never ends

Comments

keychange

Have so so much fun on your trip!

Have a blast!
I hear you about the summer clothes, wishful thinking I guess.

Courtney

OMGsrsly

Like my BRIGHT CORAL raincoat. :) Some cheerfulness on a grey day.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada