This is a sipdown! I overleafed here because I had enough left for a cup and a half and I should overleaf more than I do with my oversized mug. I generally use the recommended amount of leaf, even with my oversized mug.

Anyway, the overleafing was glorious. I’m getting much more of the sweet cake notes now, along with the lemon-y goodness. Delightful.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I was wondering if underleafing had something to do with the weakness I experienced. I’m always like “must make Butiki teas last”, but if that means every cup is mediocre then what’s the point right?

Courtney

I agree. I follow the leaf instructions for a normal cup, even though my mug holds 15 oz., and generally I enjoy my tea, but every so often I find a tea a bit weak and I try overleafing. In this case, it helped. :)

Suziqzer

I often do the same thing you do. I use my steeping mug most of the time which is the right size, but sometimes use a larger mug and forget to compensate for the size… usually still enjoy it anyway :)

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Courtney

Suziqzer

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada