Cold brew time is up! Thank goodness for phone alarms, or else I’d forget things like cold brewing tea in the fridge.

Well, I have to say this one is weirding me out. Not because it tastes weird, but because it brewed up opaque. I immediately thought of Anna’s foamy opaque tea from this morning.

While it’s a good cold brew, I may prefer this one hot. And it may also partially be because hot it’s not opaque. Weird! I also preferred Luscious Watermelon hot too though.

I cold brewed this one for 10 hours.

Iced 8 min or more

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada