This is my first cup of the day. And it’s 9:30p. This tea is great when I stand in front of my tea cupboard staring aimlessly and not being able to decide what I want. It’s great other times too, but it just works perfectly when I don’t even necessarily feel like tea. The scent alone can change that.

I left work early today and went to visit my “AB mom” and her husband, both of who have become special to me in the few years I’ve known them. He was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago and it’s gone and come twice now. I’ve chatted with her, but not actually seen either of them in a few months, so I decided to take off from work and drop by to visit. That soon became five hours of visiting, which was actually amazing. In just a few months so much had changed, and I am so, so happy I took the time to visit and catch up today.