I had this for my first morning cup and my last evening cup yesterday, and I chose this again for my morning cup today. I didn’t realize I’d enjoy this one so much. Thank goodness I picked up 100g in Vancouver, I’m nearly halfway through it already.

I love that it’s a straight black that’s bold and smooth all in one. It’s not super fancy, but it is super tasty. It even tastes great after I’ve forgotten about it and it’s cooled on my desk.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada