drank Hot Tropic by DAVIDsTEA

I cold brewed this one for 17 hours (whoops, I meant to do 12). It turned out just fine though. It really tastes just like Tropicalia plus cinnamon and star anise. Neither are in-your-face, but are noticeable, yet subtle at the same time. It’s quite enjoyable as a cold brew.

I also steeped up a normal mug too, and I may ever so slightly prefer the hot. Partly because I generally prefer hot tea, but also because the cinnamon is more apparent than the star anise, whereas they were equal in the cold brew. When cinnamon is done well in a tea, I do enjoy it. The hot version is more like a cinnamon piña colada.

VariaTEA

Glad you liked it as well :)

Nxtdoor

Gotta remember to avoid this. Thanks for the Tropicalia comparison or I might not have known.

VariaTEA

Nxtdoor, I hated Tropicalia but liked this so it may be worth a sample anyways.

Comments

VariaTEA

Glad you liked it as well :)

Nxtdoor

VariaTEA

Nxtdoor, I hated Tropicalia but liked this so it may be worth a sample anyways.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada