drank Maracaibo by Crio Bru

Finishing off the last of this one with my favourite girl. Now my Crio Brüs are down to just Cavalla and Pumpkin Spice. Cavalla will stay, permanently.

This one is tasty, but came out ever so slightly bitter. I just seem to have the problem where I compare them all to the amazingness that is Cavalla. Regardless, I’ve been feeling off tea as of late, and this one is sitting great this afternoon as we sit and sip on tea while researching.

Yaaaaay! You’re back!

OMGsrsly

Hi! I sent you something, I realllllly hope your address is correct.

Courtney

Eeeep, I’ll send you guys a new address. Shoooot.

Uh oh. :( I sent it a week and a bit ago. :/

Courtney

I’m still able to check the mail there, I’ll keep you updated once I make it. :)

Oh phew!

Where ya going?!

Courtney

Nowhere yet! Just moved houses here.

Ohhh ok :)

Comments

Yaaaaay! You’re back!

OMGsrsly

Hi! I sent you something, I realllllly hope your address is correct.

Courtney

Eeeep, I’ll send you guys a new address. Shoooot.

Uh oh. :( I sent it a week and a bit ago. :/

Oh phew!

Where ya going?!

Courtney

Nowhere yet! Just moved houses here.

Ohhh ok :)

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.