“Whoo this is an interesting smell. Whoa. I smell bread. It’s unsettling. Like, right when it comes out of the toaster before we put cashew butter. Unsettling. This is bread. It’s fine. It’s fine to drink, but I don’t know about the scent.” – Alexa

In case you guys didn’t know, I really enjoy Soba Cha. Perhaps she wasn’t ready for this type of tea. I made the evidently fatal error of thinking she had tried genmaicha before.

I find this one comforting and delicious. Whenever I get around to another H&S order, this will be part of it.

Thanks for the sample VariaTea!

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada