drank Decaf Paris by Harney & Sons

I cleaned my infusers today with baking soda and they look brand new!

It’s grey and rainy here, which I love because it reminds me of home! It also calls for a super cozy tea. I wasn’t sure which one to make so I thought maybe this one as a latte would be perfect.

I only added frothed almond milk and a tiny bit of simple (coconut) syrup, because this one has a pretty sweet scent all of its own. Thus far the only latte I’ve had has been with Earl Grey, which went well.

This one is also tasty. Perhaps the bergamot just does well as a latte? It does tone it down so it’s manageable for me, which is delightful! The other flavours of this tea, I really enjoy so finding a way to also enjoy the bergamot is a win.

Ivan seemed to agree, because he hopped up on my lap and tried to go right in for a sip! Very out of character for him! XD

Leafhopper

I have two very clogged Finum basket infusers and am wondering if this would work. Do you just soak them in mugs full of water/baking soda?

Courtney

I have the infusers from David’s, and they are metal. I would recommend soaking them in water with a polident tablet first (I do this for our water bottles or anything that needs a refresh and have done it with my infusers before), then try scrubbing. From what I understand, the Finum is more of a metal mesh and I wouldn’t want to recommend something that might alter the structure!

ashmanra

I soak mine in Oxyclean and they sparkle! Rinse well and then wash with dishsoap.

Leafhopper

Thanks! I was worried that whatever I might do could alter the structure of the mesh or do something to the plastic. I might try your Oxyclean solution.

Comments

Leafhopper

Courtney

ashmanra

Leafhopper

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.