2021 sipdown no. 10 (sample sipdown, but I’ve decided it counts haha)

This tea is amazing. Amazing! Lex loves it. I love it.

The website says this is apple fritter-esque and I have to agree. I love a good apple fritter! The apple and cinnamon pair perfectly here, and the chocolate in the background isn’t overly noticeable in taste, but I think blends these flavours together to mellow them in the most perfect way.

This will go into the S&V order for sure. Thanks for sharing Cameron! :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Aww, yay! And tell Lex hello! ❤

AJRimmer

This has chocolate in it? I’ve definitely had at least 4 oz of this tea over the years and never knew that, so I guess I agree on its subtlety!

Comments

Cameron B.

Aww, yay! And tell Lex hello! ❤

AJRimmer

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.