2021 sipdown no. 12 (an awesome sample from Cameron)

This tastes a bit like a coconut macaroon, which is delightful! Though, not matching the tea name haha. I do appreciate that the rooibos falls to the background and some of the flavours come to the forefront.

I don’t get a lot of cinnamon, but Lexa said that was all she could taste and therefore she didn’t enjoy this one. I count this as a tasty tea, and I’m thrilled as my first Dessert by Deb tea.

I put the remainder of Lex’s cup in the fridge, and I found it tasted pretty much the same the next day, chilled.

Thanks for sharing Cameron!

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.