1st steep 3 minutes: Enjoying this as my first cup of the morning while I answer work emails and start on my soil lectures!

This one is lightly malty and really delicious. It’s reminding me a lot of another tea I can’t put my finger on.

2nd steep 4 minutes, 30 seconds: I steeped this up then got distracted cleaning the bunnies, taking a shower, then doing yoga, but this is still tasty! There’s still a lot of the same flavour from the first steep and it’s great lukewarm haha.

As it cools, there’s definitely some first flush Darjeeling notes here – some hay and the lightest malt.

3rd steep 6 minutes: Still delicious with those hints of Darjeeling. Really enjoyable cuppa, all thanks to Cameron!

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

That’s a lot of distractions, ha ha! I still need to try this one…