2021 sipdown no. 28

Another sipdown this morning, this one was a bit more sad. This was thrown in as a sample in my CS order and it was truly delicious. So silky I couldn’t believe it. I would definitely order this one in my next CS order.

Aside: Lexa got me a super cool Star Wars planner that I’ve been trying to get into the habit of using. I also use Google cal, but I liked the idea of a little paper planner too. Anyway, all that to say that at the start of the weeks, I’ve begun writing down which teas I want to sip down in the next week or so! This week it’s Red Snail and Charlotte aux Fruits Rouges because they’re getting close!

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

I did a planner for a bit last year and it was fun! I ended up with so many stickers… Writing down tea goals is a good idea!

Courtney

Haha, the stickers! I have some, but I haven’t used any yet. I can’t say the same for my course notebooks – loads of stickers!

Lexie Aleah

I just committed to using a planner for my classes last year and it’s helped me out so much!

That’s awesome Lexie!

Comments

Cameron B.

Lexie Aleah

That’s awesome Lexie!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.