2021 sipdown no. 51

Another Teavivre sample sipdown. I had two cups of this today and the first cup had a lovely sweetness to it, while the second seemed to edge on smokiness. Happy to have tried, but I don’t need this one for my cupboard.

It’s so lovely when tea companies have sample sizes to try so once doesn’t end up with 50+ grams of a tea they don’t care for!

185 °F / 85 °C 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.