drank Genmaicha by Kyoto Obubu Tea Farms

2021 sipdown no. 78

Almost done these teas from Cameron!

This one is a delightful genmaicha. I always enjoy genmaicha, but certainly don’t drink enough of it to comment any more than that I enjoy it. I actually added a touch of marshmallow root just because.

I’ll resteep for a second steep as well.

175 °F / 79 °C 2 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
AJRimmer

Where do you buy your marshmallow root? I was thinking about ordering some for this purpose!

Courtney

I actually ordered some from iHerb (quite a while ago now), but here is the link: https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Frontier-Natural-Products-Cut-Sifted-Marshmallow-Root-16-oz-453-g/31011

Cameron B.

Almost done?! Time to send you some new ones! XD

Comments

AJRimmer

Courtney

Cameron B.

Almost done?! Time to send you some new ones! XD

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.