drank Pink Grapefruit by Steam Tea House

I cold brewed this one for 8-9 hours this other day and it turned out delicious! It tasted so grapefruit-y, but with none of the pulp or ‘milkiness’ of actual grapefruit juice (though I do love actual grapefruit juice as well). Almost like the essence of all the best parts of grapefruit.

I’ll definitely need to order a full-size of this tea.

3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
teepland

I love grapefruits! Adding this to my wishlist.

Tiffany :)

I love grapefruits, never heard of this company, will also add to wish list thanks Courtney!

Courtney

They’re a cute little company in Canada. I’ve enjoyed their teas for at least 8 years. :)

Comments

teepland

I love grapefruits! Adding this to my wishlist.

Tiffany :)

Courtney

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada