drank Sun and Cloud Mist by 52teas

“Day three” of 52teas advent. This note seems to be malfunctioning on multiple levels. Sorry!

the dry leaves are like a cross between delicious lemon meringue pie and fabric softener.

The liquor has more of a sanitized leafy scent but the taste is all lemon dessert for me. It’s a multiple part tasting experience: sweet and soft (marshmallow), lemon, sugar, then tart astringent green leaves. Aftertaste is very sour, as if I had just bitten into a lemon. I’ve had many kinds of citrus teas but I’ve never actually had one that seems to channel lemon flavour. By default this is the best lemon dessert tea I’ve ever had…

The downsides are that the sanitizer/freshener quality gives it a chemical funky taste on some notes. The multiple flavours may be jarring and the green tea brisker than what some may ideally want.

I don’t know, but this tea makes me want to embrace a soft white kitten, while eating lemon meringue pie and walking on fluffy plump clouds. At least, I think it’s the tea that makes me want to do that. It could be the lack of sleep. Possibly.