Day five

First impression of tea: “Oh my God.” Embarrassingly enough, I actually said that aloud upon opening the packet.

Second impression of tea: “Marry me.” This relationship escalated quickly.

The nutmeg and cloves form a softly spiced black crust before sliding into a creamy sweet caramel center finish. The caramel outshines the subtle pumpkin notes. The astringency is mild. I liked it best lukewarm with milk. Aftertaste was buttery cream, which gives me an impression of cheesecake without really tasting anything like it.

I think I should place another order at the 52teas website.

That is all.

LiberTEAS

Yes, this tea is amazingly good.

haha yeah when frank did the reblend i picked up two bags. Now i’m like.. oh that’s nice.. i don’t need any more :P

CrowKettle

This is so good, I’ve already placed an order to guarantee that it’s around for a while.. This advent is the first time I’ve ever tried any of Frank’s blends. I was honestly skeptical until this point, but this tea has unquestionably won my heart. And my nose. And my tongue. :)

Ozli

O___O /adds to shopping list/

Ozli…better pick it up sooner rather than later! this isn’t a permanent blend heh

Helena

It should be a permanent blend :D

Comments

LiberTEAS

Yes, this tea is amazingly good.

CrowKettle

Ozli

O___O /adds to shopping list/

Helena

It should be a permanent blend :D

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland