I decided to try and make this as a milk infused latte this evening. I don’t know exactly what I did but it tastes exactly like how I envisioned it tonight. No bitterness, minimal astringency, and an endless sky of creamy, fluffy cotton candy clouds. Boosting the rating on this just for that. It’s like going to the night carnival.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland