I decided to try and make this as a milk infused latte this evening. I don’t know exactly what I did but it tastes exactly like how I envisioned it tonight. No bitterness, minimal astringency, and an endless sky of creamy, fluffy cotton candy clouds. Boosting the rating on this just for that. It’s like going to the night carnival.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; In a perfect world I’d always have access to this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep some around when I can.

80-89: Enjoyable; I’ll probably buy more at some point.

70-79: Nice, but not something I’d go out of my way to drink. I may have a few problems with it.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …