Simply pure silk. The finish is floral glory.

I butchered my second steep of this, western style, and forgot about it for over ten minutes. Minimum harm except for a drier mouth.

This soft and gentle cup is the best jasmine tea I’ve tasted so far. Huge points for not making my head spin.

Lingering aftertaste is faintly fruity.

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland