Edit: is there any difference between this and the "Laoshan White? I’m putting my note under this name as that’s what it says on the sticker..

I ripped open my sample of this to have as a celebration tea for making it back to University town and being reunited with my never-before-used “blooming teapot” (and also, my cool roommate).

The first few steeps were tinged with seaweed greenery, and I was missing my Yunnan White Jasmine dearly at this stage. It felt like I was drinking an extremely mild, vegetal green.

My later steeps are more to my liking; “silky”, “clover honey”, and “almond milk” are spot on. Nom nom nom. Much more like the creamy white I was craving, although the vegetal elements are still apparent (and much appreciated). I think this is around my sixth to eighth infusion but I could be mistaken.

This was a beautiful choice to “baptize” my small pot in; the leaves are long, slender, and stringy. I know my tasting experiences are limited but I’ve never had a white tea that tasted quite like this.

185 °F / 85 °C
Bonnie

right u r…they are the same tea but the name was magnicified (I like that word).

Ze_Teamaker

Totally adding to my new words to use from now on list….

Bonnie

haha…askaperious experience making up words.

CrowKettle

It took me many a few moments to realize that magnicified is not located in the dictionary. It should be.

Comments

Bonnie

Ze_Teamaker

Totally adding to my new words to use from now on list….

Bonnie

haha…askaperious experience making up words.

CrowKettle

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland