drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I get graham crackers, then marshmallows, then chocolate, and, finally, black tea. This is S’mores in a cup and it’s simply awesome. Still have yet to try as a latte.

Fjellrev

Ooh I just ordered this. You make me feel like I made the right choice. Are the marshmallows and such ultra sweet and make the liquor really murky? I hope it won’t be too much like many DT teas in that aspect.

CrowKettle

The melted marshmallow and chocolate make it a little oily looking, like how coconut tends to in tea, but it isn’t a scummy mess like Red Velvet Cake or Banana Bread.

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland