I wasn’t expecting this one to be so juicy! It tastes somewhat like my experience with Tazo passionfruit lemonade with a tiny amount of crushed frozen strawberries blended in near the end.

Part of me feels like I’m drinking juice. I missed sipping this while it was piping hot, but it’s an undeniably fruity, cup warm to lukewarm, with a good balance of tart and fruity. The ceylon accentuates the citrus, as it tends to do, and makes a cutting beverage.

I don’t know if this is a keeper but I look forward to using the rest of the sample for a “fridge” session later. Thank you, OMGsrsly, for giving me the chance to try this!

OMGsrsly

You’re welcome! :) I do like it, I just wanted more strawberry. I should go back to Granville Island and smell more teas…

CrowKettle

I should check out Granville Island too. It’s been a long time since I last visited and I had yet to discover tea at that point. :)

OMGsrsly

The tea store has expanded! They let you sniff off the wall, but everything is prepacked in bags to purchase. 50g minimum. Just FYI.

Plunkybug

I’m holding off on this one for a bit of a warmer day, as I think this one will be really refreshing. It’s supposed to be nice this weekend, so maybe then…

CrowKettle

Hmm.. 50g is a lot for one person with too many teas. I like the chance to smell everything though..

I haaaaate 50g minimums! Too much tea!

Plunkybug

That’s whyI love DAVIDs. I usually get 10-15g of new teas, to try, and then 25-30 of ones I like to have more of. I don’t mind having to refill faster, and honestly, I’d rather have 10 25g bags than 5 50g bags. I think it also keeps it fresher.

OMGsrsly

I totally know what you all mean. Granted, I bought bigger containers at Silk Road, but I know I’ll drink those ones…

Comments

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

I haaaaate 50g minimums! Too much tea!

OMGsrsly

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland