I polished off this sample from Cavocorax today, just in time to get my tin of Irish Breakfast.

This is a nice and simple chocolate mint tea, in the vein of Read My Lips by David’s Tea which I can’t help but compare it too. Both are After Eights in liquid form but this one has more minty freshness and dark chocolate vibe, and less of a cloying sugar effect than Read My Lips. Peppermint is typically sweet enough on its own for me so I’m OK without the extra sugar.

I completely forgot to try this with milk or baileys. Chocolate teas and milk sound like they should be the best of pals. Small regrets.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I think I may like this on account of the lack of peppercorns :)

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I think I may like this on account of the lack of peppercorns :)

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland