Thanks for this sample, Jackie T! A cup of chamomile before bed is a favourite of mine, but I always seem to be out.

The dry blend has a subtle sweet tart smell to it- like a citrus. It’s still a simple and sleepy herbal, however, even with the lavender and moonbeams thrown in. Especially with the lavender and moonbeams thrown in.. the moon’s full and I’m off to bed. Goodnight, Steepster!

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland