drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

I’ve decided that this tea and Star Trek are going to be an integral part of my life starting now. Small commitments.

Courtney

OMG Star Trek. I’m so obsessed right now. Enjoy the tea :)

Which Star Trek? :-)

can’t wait to get my sample of this from cavo…

Kittenna

Agh, this is one I missed and possibly regret missing. Sigh.

Terri HarpLady

I’m waiting for my sample from Cavo too :)

Cavocorax

Haha. Kittena – you want a sample too? I don’t want you to feel left out!

Chelle

Hmmm. Going to try this again tomorrow. My first try was not pleasant. I think I steeped too long.

Kittenna

I would love a sample! :D Just enough for a cup would be plenty. I was up in the air about buying this for the longest time, because I don’t always like 52teas’ lemony flavours, and then it sold out :( Feel free to peruse my cupboard as well if you’d like :)

CrowKettle

Chelle, I found this tea to be quite strong the first time I had it too. I’ll write a more detailed note on the tea after I’ve tried it as an iced latte.

Fuzzy_Peachkin, Right now I’m into the latest two movies and the original series with Shatner, Takei, etc. I haven’t seen anything else. Yet.

Cavocorax

Oooh that’s pretty exciting! I should watch the original series back to back! My bf and roommate love Star Trek, but they don’t want to watch the episodes in order – they’d rather show me “the BEST”. I tried telling them that I watch Doctor Who and Harry Potter and I have a pretty good tolerance… but nooooooo.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol, Cacocorax! Let me guess? Trouble with Tribbles?

Crowkettle: I still haven’t seen the second new movie. I gotta get out to the movies this weekend. I love the original ST, but my favorite is The Next Generation. Bring back memories of evenings spent watching it with my Dad and brother. :-)

Comments

Courtney

OMG Star Trek. I’m so obsessed right now. Enjoy the tea :)

Which Star Trek? :-)

can’t wait to get my sample of this from cavo…

Kittenna

Agh, this is one I missed and possibly regret missing. Sigh.

Terri HarpLady

I’m waiting for my sample from Cavo too :)

Cavocorax

Haha. Kittena – you want a sample too? I don’t want you to feel left out!

Chelle

CrowKettle

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol, Cacocorax! Let me guess? Trouble with Tribbles?

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland