Backlog: In the midst of packing for Orlando flight I totally forgot about this cup; by the time I got to it last night the tea was cold. Luckily, it tasted pretty good this way, although not a favourite. It’s fruity sweet, floral, with those vegetative notes that green oolongs are known for.

Probably not something I’d pick up again. However, the regret of not getting the chance to re-steep it will probably lead me to pick up another sample of this in the future. I’m still thinking about it the day after, while sitting in the Toronto airport.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t actually tried my sample yet. I should get to that tonight. :) Thanks for the reminder!

Terri HarpLady

This is another one I haven’t tried yet.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Terri HarpLady

This is another one I haven’t tried yet.

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland