This is from way back in November and I’m just opening it now. If there was ever doubt that I’m a procrastinator..

I’m pleasantly surprised by this one. As Ozli noted, it tastes a bit like David’s Forever Nuts (must be the apple and nuts thing), but there are some textural differences in the way the apple flavour and sweetness come across.

At its best and thickest, it tastes a lot like a baked apple dessert, along with all the fine spices and stuffing. Other sips sometimes come across as watery and unnaturally sweet, with a sour tang, which is not fantastic. It’s still a fun rooibos to drink and I don’t think I’ll have any problem getting through an ounce of this, however.

Fjellrev

Ok, so it’s not just me who is behind on trying teas that have been sitting there forever. :)

OMGsrsly

Not just you, Incendiare. :)

CHAroma

Yeah seriously, I have too many unopened teas sitting neglected in my cupboard. Poor teas. Life just isn’t fair, LOL!

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

Not just you, Incendiare. :)

CHAroma

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland