Backlog.

I still think this makes a good hot latte, although it’s more of a fall item. I found this session to be heavy on the tangy cheesecake-ish side. I got a lot of Pumpkin from it too, while I found the caramel to be a bit on the light side. Maybe some whipped cream on top with caramel syrup would remedy that.

Oh, well. Some fading is to be expected considering I opened this bag over a few months ago. I’ve a second, unopened bag so there’s no point in hoarding! :)

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

I’m not typically a hoarder, but this and Butterbeer (particularly the Butterbeer) make me look like a Smaug wannabe.. I already have three bags of Butterbeer, yet I still had to reason myself out of ordering more of the recent reblend. :/

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Comments

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland