drank Cold Season by Yogi Tea

Thanks, Jackie T, for sending me a variety of individual yogi tea bags! I was curious about them and this beats buying whole boxes of tea bags any day. Some of them weren’t bad either, although this one.. I think the level of of spices and ginger assume that you’re pretty plugged up already if you’re drinking this. It can be sharp and zingy, but it has its niche.

Licorice, peppermint, and eucalyptus really stick out to me here, with the ginger and spices creeping in at the end. There is a fresh-sweet aftertaste. This gets huge points for being refreshing.

JustJames

yogi is a great brand… my fave is their egyptian licorice.

CrowKettle

I was pleasantly surprised by this brand. Even though I typically have a strong dislike for licorice, I enjoyed it a lot when it popped up in the yogi blends.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’ve been eyeing the licorice flavor in the grocery stores. I like their peppermint teas

Comments

JustJames

yogi is a great brand… my fave is their egyptian licorice.

CrowKettle

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland