Thank you, Incendiare, for the awesome samples! I know you weren’t sold on this flavouring, but it made a delicious morning latte today. The royal grade is pretty fine, and I’m going to have a hard time not always opting for it now.. I’m not even going to try, actually. The matcha here mixes so smoothly!

I’ll admit that the macadamia nut flavouring is a tad abrasive. These guys taste like they’re loaded with salt, and leave that tingling aftertaste. They’re more the nuts you’d eat with beer and jerky than the kind you find flirting with desserts. The effect is strange in a latte, but not unpleasant. I still consumed this like I do all my other matcha lattes- waay too quickly. Always a good sign.

175 °F / 79 °C
Cavocorax

I can’t wait to try my matcha samples! I don’t have any milk though… I wonder if that’s enough to motivate me to go for a walk to get some. :D

CrowKettle

Matcha is usually the deciding factor that gets me out the door when I’m out of milk.. :P

Wish you guys could come her and take all my matcha to sample lol

OMGsrsly

I think we wish that too, Sil! :)

Yes we do.

tell you what…maybe we can organize a swap box or something when jenn gets here to send stuff back and forth from different canadian shops heh

Comments

Cavocorax

Wish you guys could come her and take all my matcha to sample lol

OMGsrsly

I think we wish that too, Sil! :)

Yes we do.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland