The ferry ride from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay was brutal this evening! I picked an unfortunate time to travel back as there were 100km/h winds expected tonight. Lots of sailing cancellations and a huge foot passenger build up. And to think I used to like wind storms.

So, tea! This is a backlog as I had it eight hours ago. Bluebird Tea Co. provided this as a surprise free sample and it was surprisingly good (I drank it way too quickly). Like Zhena’s smooth and flavorful Coconut Chai I had a few days earlier. Like that bagged tea, I wouldn’t mind drinking this every once in a while either. I wish I had another hot cup available after that ferry trip.

I prepared it one of David’s Perfect Tea Mug- half full of boiling water for a three minute steep, and an additional three minutes after it was topped up with milk.

JustJames

i didn’t know the wind was THAT strong! i can tell you the rain was going sideways and actually went THROUGH our stucco and leaked around the widow sill though, lol.

hopefully the tea gave you a sense of sani-tea. ;-P

Cavocorax

I think we both got the same samples in the latest order! :P
And glad you made it over ok – that sounds like it’d be frustrating.

Bonnie

After what we had here in Colorado, I sympathise with you!

Comments

JustJames

hopefully the tea gave you a sense of sani-tea. ;-P

Cavocorax

I think we both got the same samples in the latest order! :P
And glad you made it over ok – that sounds like it’d be frustrating.

Bonnie

After what we had here in Colorado, I sympathise with you!

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland