drank ChocoMint by Love is Tea (LIT)

This one’s interesting. The flavoring may have dulled down over time, as I’m not picking up much mint. I didn’t think there was any at first but there is something increasingly freshening in the lingering aftertaste, that’s definitely minty. My first impression was of smooth malt balls, actually (maybe that’s the chocolate element). Not a bad cup at all, and it goes well with milk.

Thanks for the sample, Fiddling (I think this one was from you)!

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland