drank Thai Tea by Love is Tea (LIT)

Ok, I need to buy some star anise, among other things, to give this more oomph. Today I made it up chai stove style (which is a silly way to do it as there are no spices in this right now). I plopped in some ice cubes, because why not, and added sweetened condensed milk. It sort of worked. Next time I’ll follow a recipe or something.

Cavocorax gave me enough of this to play around with for a while, which is great because I’ll need it!

sooo i’m a weeee bit tired but the mental image of you tossing tea up into the air cackling came to mind when you mentioned cavo gave you enough to play around with heh

CrowKettle

Ha! It sort of feels that way too, especially after the mess I made in the kitchen with this failed attempt.

Comments

CrowKettle

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland