I want one of those “I Love Leafhoppers” magnets. They’re cute and our fridge could use some decoration.

Small glass gongfu, short, variable steep style.

Every time I drink this tea I feel like I’m spoiling myself. I don’t drink this often, not because I’m hoarding it- “things” just have to click together first. That’s fine though, as it will last longer that way!

Boiling
Butiki Teas

Yay, glad to hear you like the magnet! :)

Plunkybug

I’d love to try this one, though I haven’t gotten to the mi xian black you gave me in the last swap yet, but I will try it soon.

CrowKettle

I’m going to bring this one along when we meet up next, for you and Shayne! :)

CrowKettle

I’m planning on getting a magnet (or two) in my next order.

Nice! Thanks!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Yay, glad to hear you like the magnet! :)

CrowKettle

I’m going to bring this one along when we meet up next, for you and Shayne! :)

CrowKettle

I’m planning on getting a magnet (or two) in my next order.

Nice! Thanks!

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland